Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
Dear Laura and all the staff at The Bridal House.
Many thanks to you and the amazing staff at The Bridal House for all of your help in finding the perfect gown for our wedding. The kindness and professionalism of all the staff made for a great personal experience. We were married in Kelowna at the gorgeous La Casa Lakeside Cottage Resort in a beautiful outdoor ceremony. We wish you and the staff all the best this year!
- Thiro & Mike