Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
Dear Natalie, Sharon, and the staff at The Bridal and Tuxedo Houses. RJ and I would like to thank you for all your help and hard work outfitting us for our special day. My dress is gorgeous! I'm still receiving compliments on it! The bridesmaids looked beautiful in their dresses! They complimented my dress wonderfully! RJ and his groomsmen looked very handsome and distinguished in their tuxedos! Thanks again for all your help.
- Lisa & RJ