Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you for helping me find the most beautiful dress I could have ever imagined for our wedding up at Mount Norquay in Banff, AB.
Our guests had an absolute blast, and several people mentioned how stunning the dress was.
Anyways, thanks again for being part of such a memorable day! Working with you was so easy and stress-free, with such a beautiful result! I'll let all my single friends know whom to contact if they are looking for a wedding dress!
Thanks so much,