Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you and your wonderful staff for such outstanding service. I could not have been happier with my dress and headpiece from the Bridal House. My husband was blown away and the look on his face as I walked down the aisle was priceless. Thank you for helping me take his breath away!